jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

I'm Curious to know how everyone's Online business is doing?

1. ThePartyAnimal profile image81
    ThePartyAnimalposted 7 years ago

My Business is Children's Birthday Parties and I am not feeling it too bad. The thing is that everyone has a birthday and that is not going away, but I like to help parents be thrifty anyway so I think that helps.

2. 0
    theor23posted 7 years ago

After being upgraded with Home Alliance, I must say that the techniques have proven to be worthy, all is going well. I wish the best to all those who are not seeing the results at the given moment. Never give up!

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I'm steady, but I'm steady with about 20% more content on the web, in lots of diversified sectors. So it's taking a lot more work. My hope is that when things start to get better, I'll see a pop.

4. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

We have actually seen our business increase over the last few months.  We continue to work hard at it.  There are some streams that have slowed down but overall we have seen a steady increase.

5. 0
    rethansmithposted 7 years ago

Doing pretty well actually, but I had to invest a bunch more time, hustle, and work to get things to keep moving up.

6. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

I am constantly growing in my Gems and Jewelry business. India is doing fine even in this recession maintaining its growth rate. So no problem. My hubpage and blogger revenue is also increasing continually (Though it is a tiny part of my business income).
    Jyoti Kothari

7. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Well i dont know. I am earnig daily and constantly now, thanks to the push i got from joining 30 in 30. But im nowhere near home yet.
    Well maybe i should say its picking up slowly but surely. smile Still working at it.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! Viryabo.

Its a good news that you are earning well here.

Jyoti Kothari