jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

help me! thanks !

1. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

An easy way to learn about making money with Google AdSense is to type "Google AdSense" in the search box at the top of this page and hit "Enter". 

Then to find lots of Hubs on that topic, look at the menu which will show up on the right side of the page, click on "Hubs", and you'll have plenty of material to study.

1. Rynaldos profile image73
      Rynaldosposted 7 years ago

Before you do anything ! Make sure you write a few quality hubs and then see that you apply for an Google Adsense account if you do not have one already ! AFter this, search hubpages for information on how to make money with Adsense.

1. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oops!  Thanks, Rynaldos.  mtwh123, he's absolutely correct.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

mtwzh123, I have bad news for you.   A Hub is like an article in a magazine. If you cannot write English, you cannot write good Hubs. So you will not make money.

Rynaldosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Also very true ! You need to write QUALITY hubs in order to achieve something. With bad english = bad grammer etc. Need to work on that !

3. maidouxixi profile image61
      maidouxixiposted 7 years ago

I am chinese too. Nice to meet you .wish we can be the best friend .It doesn't matter .Only you have confidence .you must be successful .I support you all the time ...You know ,in our country ,there is one words :nothing is impossible ...  smile  smile

Rynaldosposted 7 years ago

This is going to be fun !!

working