jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Can you publish an article on ehow

1. anujagarwal profile image69
    anujagarwalposted 7 years ago

Today I'm not able to publish on ehow. Whenever I'm pressing Save and Continue button, I'm getting an error
    "We're sorry, the page you requested can not be found."

Does anyone else encountered the same error?

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

Why do you publish on eHow when you don't get anything from it?

1. Kadmiels profile image75
      Kadmielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

good point.. but the only thing i can think of is backlinks other than that.. article authorship..

3. anujagarwal profile image69
    anujagarwalposted 7 years ago

Normally one publish on ehow to get a back-link. At least the Non-US hubbers write on ehow just for back-links.

1. brad4l profile image83
      brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The links are actually no-followed, so it isn't much use for building backlinks, although due to the authority of ehow, you might end up with some traffic. However, you can add a few links to your profile, which are followed.

The reason that most people use eHow is that they pay you a cut of their advertising revenue, but I think that this is only available in the US.

4. tammyfrost profile image39
    tammyfrostposted 7 years ago

I have dedicated my time on ehow for over a month and haven't even been able to see any earnings...There is something extremely wrong with that site...but it is addicting, just like any other money making website. I found your guys posts to be an interesting read...Thanks for sharing!

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it's about luck on this site - my best articles with the best content have earned nothing - one article on converting a photo to a cartoon has earned $30+ - not a great article, just lucky to hit the right niche!

5. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

I guess I will not be using ehow. I have blogger is that good to get backlinks or not. I havn't really used it yet and was wondering weather i could write a small blog on each of my hubs with a link to my article here. Is this allowed by adsense.

1. tammyfrost profile image39
      tammyfrostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Blogger is good if you can get a lot of followers that really read and view your posts. I use my blog for updating my viewers of my websites and helpful articles.

You can connect and use adsense, you just got to be careful with invalid clicks....One day I only had two visitors and like 15-20 clicks and almost got my account shut down. I don't know who or why they were doing this but I didn't like it and I never got paid for any of the invalid clicks. If this happens to anyone who is reading this, make sure you disable your adsense ads so that the invalid clicks don't continue.
      I hope this helps! I also hope I didn't break any rules stating this post! If so please let me know!

6. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

Thanks Tammy I am sure you have done nothing wrong. so I can just do a short article to promote the ones I have on hubpages I guess.

working