jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon Ads

1. Sylestial profile image61
    Sylestialposted 7 years ago

I can not figure out how to add Amazon ads onto my hub.  My application was accepted by Amazon, and now I need to figure out how to get their links, banners, etc., onto my hub page.  I go through the copy and paste instructions, but then nothing happens!  Can anyone help me?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You do not need to input any code on your hubs, simply add an Amazon capsule, and follow the instructions at http://hubpages.com/guide/hubtool/capsules (click the Amazon capsule icon).

2. LVM profile image55
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Were you able to finally make it work?  You got the most authoritative answer you could get from HubPages.

2. 0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

A lot easier than you thought. lol
    This is the way of the hubber.

3. vancouver profile image60
    vancouverposted 7 years ago

A trick you can use too is use just one item per capsule then you can click it up and into your text.

4. Sylestial profile image61

Thank you for all of your help!  I am so new to all of this hubbing!
    If I add an Amazon capsule onto my hub, will I profit from it?  Does it know my ID and all of that or is there something else that I need to do?  Sorry if I sound clueless... I am!  :-/

5. Sylestial profile image61

OK... new problem!  What about this message from eBay!  I CAN NOT figure this one out and I have tried everything!  Please someone help me!
    Message from eBay
    We require you to confirm ownership of the domains that you will drive traffic from within 72 hours.

The process is easy:

1. Create a plain text file from a text editor and in the contents put only your unique identifier (provided below).
       2. Save the file as 'epndomain.txt'.
       3. Upload the file to the base directory of each of your domains that you would like to register.
          Example: If your website is www.ebay.com, your file would be located in http://www.ebay.com/epndomain.txt.
       4. Visit the Domain Confirmation Page when your domains are ready to be validated and click on the 'Confirm Domains' button.

Our system will look for the file and your unique identifier and confirm appropriately. Don't worry if you have additional domains that you'd like to add, as you will be able to add them in the future if you are accepted into the network.

If you cannot confirm ownership of your domains, we provide an area to provide a reason on the Domain Confirmation Page linked above.

Thank you,

The eBay Partner Network Team

6. Sylestial profile image61

And how do you do all of the fancy widgets from Amazon.  I copy their links, but it never works when I past them onto my hub.  What am I doing wrong?