Uploading photos

1. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Please help me to save time Which is faster to upload- five photos one at a time or a batch of five photos from your computer?Would it be the same if the photos are uploaded to a Google or some other online album and a link for that album posted? I am trying to improve my hubs by including some relevant photos. It would not be so immense a problem if some other task could be done while waiting for the photos to upload.Trying to do another task means to lose the work like I just did in order to ask this question.

2. brad4l profile image82
    brad4lposted 7 years ago

I think in the end, there is not usually too much of a difference between uploading one photo and doing several. If you do them one at a time, it could easily end up being more work or at least the same amount of work.

In regards to uploading the photos from an online album, it might also end up being more work if you have to upload them twice, once to the album and once to hubpages. With that said, if they are already uploaded, then it might be quicker to just copy them from the online album to hubpages.

One thing you can do to help make things move faster is to scale the picture. For example, if the pictures dimensions are 1000 x 1000, this will be a very big picture. You could safely scale it to 200 x 200, which will reduce its file size, making it much upload faster.