jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Any Suggestions??

1. missalyssa profile image59
    missalyssaposted 7 years ago

I'm not getting any comments on my Hubs. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that they aren't liked! Any advice on how to generate more comments or view of my hubs would be greatly appreciated. There are some amazing writers on this site and I truly respect the feed back of you all! Thanks!

1. andromida profile image75
      andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hub view can be increased by regular publishing of hubs.If you want views form google or other search engines you can check out
      a the hubs of  livewithrichard.Apart from this you can join fan clubs and make comments. Have you heard the name of andromida?
      Welcome to hubpage and with you good luck.

2. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 7 years ago

comment to other hubs and they will comment your hubs .

missalyssaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the advice!

3. Aqua profile image78
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Alyssa - I really like your Halloween hub. My only suggestion would be to consider moving your Amazon capsule up to the right hand side of bottom part of all the text. It will give the hub some visual interest and won't be as easily overlooked as it might be now underneath all the links.

It looks like you're off to a good start smile

Thanks so much! I will work with that one and see if I can make it better!  I really appreciate it!

4. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I just read one of your hubs and it was great.
    I can see you know your subject well, and the writing flows well for me.
    Although I am not a good writer, I do get a lot of hits on some hubs and not others, and it seems to be related to two things.
    On hubpages the title is not interesting enough to pull a lot of hubbers. (regardless of quality)
    The other is that the hub is not well keyworded for a Google or other search to find it. I hope that helps smile

It definitely helps, but titles are the hardest part for me and I'm still trying to figure out the whole google thing. Wish me luck!

5. imadork profile image81
    imadorkposted 7 years ago

Comment on my hubs and maybe...just maybe, I'll comment on yours.  Don't hold your breath though.

working