Special thanks to everyone, particularly Frogdropping and Mark Knowles

1. kowings profile image77
    kowingsposted 7 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. I've been learning and imoproving my work slowly but surely.

I especially want to thank Frogdropping for answering all of my silly, newbie questions without making me feel stupid. You have helped me accelerate my learning curve where scores and layouts and keywords, etc are concerned, and a really appreciate it.

I want to thank Mark for one very specific piece of advice. Mark, you mentioned that my homeschooling hub didn't go into enough depth and needed to be expanded. I've been thinking about how to do exactly that, and I've decided to start a hub, or most likely a series of hubs, that go into specific detail about educating your child, starting from the very beginning. Based on the traffic and clicks I'm getting from the other two, I think this might be both useful for others and profitable for me. I greatly appreciate your honest feedback because I think it will be much better for me in the long run.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just checked out your two home schooling Hubs and I think you're on to a great idea. 

I would definitely make it a series.  Make sure you include at least one photo to illustrate each Hub (do an Advanced Search on Flickr and tick "Creative Commons" and "for commercial use" - you'll see all the photos you're allowed to use).  All you need to do is thank the photographer and include a link to their photostream in your Hub.  Also check out Youtube for any relevant video clips - they are good because you get a backlink on Youtube, plus it keeps people on your Hub longer which makes your site look better to the search engines.

Don't try to cover too much in each Hub, and remember to interlink them  put them in a Group, plus refer to your other Hubs in the body of the Hub, and/or use a Links capsule to make a table of contents.