jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Irrelevent google ads with the hub. contents

1. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

I have a hub related to Communication Engineering .Some of the google ads showing on that hub are -"Is kareena kapoor sexy", "durabrake brake drums".This durabreak break drums even visible one of my hub about the life of Einstein.I would like to know that if  you face the same type of problem.

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol Andromida.

Sorry, shouldn't laugh really. There might be a way to change it.  If you read the comments Beauty Rose posted on this thread, (link below) it seems like she has got her Ads to match her Writing. I thought its best you read it for yourself instead of me quoting.

I personally ignore those Ads, including the annoying Scientology ones, cos they change after a few minutes anyway.

Good Luck smile

2. 60
      564626posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can block ads from ad review center in google adsense account. and you can add relevant keywords in post plus add few tags. i think you will see changes in few hours.

3. dishyum profile image61
      dishyumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi andromida,

Try Competitive Ad Filter OR Ad Review Center in order to filter the ads that you wouldn't like to see in your pages.

1. andromida profile image76
        andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for great tips.I will try it.

2. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

Thank Lady_E.

3. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I received a email recently about google.  Here are the first two paragraphs, I'm assuming that anyone with an account received this also.

We're writing to let you know about an upcoming update in your AdSense account designed to help you generate the maximum revenue from your ad units. You'll soon be able to allow multiple ad networks to show on your pages, which means that advertisers from external Google-certified networks will be able to compete with AdWords advertisers for your ad space.

If you're unfamiliar with what ad networks are, they're companies that partner with advertisers and publishers to buy and sell ads on sites they don't own themselves, similar to AdSense. Ads from these networks will compete with Google ads to show on publisher sites, and the ad generating the highest revenue for publishers will be displayed.

1. 60
      564626posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, if ads from other ad network is high paying then adsense then other ads will be displayed. but i think this is good for individual website.

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

If the Hub is brand new I may notice that type of thing.  Then, after it has been up for a little while (not long, but just not immediately after publishing), I'll see a more appropriate ad.  I've always kind of imagined they just kind of put anything in the space until the subject is sorted out by whatever sorts that stuff out.