jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Criss Angel ???

1. Rynaldos profile image73
    Rynaldosposted 7 years ago

Anyone here seen some of the crazy stuff Criss Angel does? Can anyone please share their personal opinions as to if this is real or not? I have done some research on what he does, and from a spiritual point of view, is very, VERY real ! Anyone else have any opinions or explanations?

2. Jane Dee Summers profile image61
    Jane Dee Summersposted 7 years ago

Who's Criss Angel?

3. Rynaldos profile image73

Just go on youtube or metacafe and search 'Criss Angel', then come back here wink

4. Rynaldos profile image73

anyone??

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

He is a grand illusionist. Don't know how he pulled off that walking  on water stunt, but it was impressive. He is good at what he does, and that is creating illusions.

6. Rynaldos profile image73

i know. he does some sick crazy stuff huh

7. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I tired of his stuff long ago. He  likes to portray the spiritual side and play it up. Oh well, harmless I suppose.

8. Rynaldos profile image73

i was looking into that a while ago and the only possible conclusion from my personal opinion is that from a spiritual point of view it is very much real. if you know about OBE etc. you will know that some people can control that. also look at some of his stuff and realize his body going into a state of "rest" just before he does whatever he does. not sure exactly how all this works but it is very impressive.

working