jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

First time over 90-Need Help

1. arunjain1989 profile image61
    arunjain1989posted 7 years ago

My hubber score has been above 90 for the first time and i am really very happy.But I really dont want it to fall below 90 no.Can someone tell me how can i do that??

2. expectus profile image87
    expectusposted 7 years ago

good work smile first of all just keep doing what your doing and you should keep climbing higher to 100 smile

and if you look at the help and knowledge contents there's some more info about what affects scores, etc page views from organic sources, forum activity, fans , comments things like that. good luck

3. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Just keep focusing on writing hubs and staying active in the forums and such and your score will take care of itself.

I know it looks great being so high but remember as long as your score stays above 75 you are doing okay because you are still getting dofollow links which is so very important for external traffic.

Just keep up the good work and you will have nothing to worry about.

4. Gennifer profile image73
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

Join to the advice above. Just continue to publish good useful hubs and be active in HubPages activities. wink  Good luck, Arunjain!

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

The Easiest way is to donate 10% of your adsence income to those who have a higher score than you lol
    Sooner or later you'll get sick of giving your millions away smile

BTW - Well Done smile

6. arunjain1989 profile image61
    arunjain1989posted 7 years ago

Thank you all.Hubpages community is just so friendly.I love hubpages alot.And thanks once again.I will follow your advices