Newbie needs help with revising articles

1. bajamike profile image59
    bajamikeposted 7 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am new here, and have a couple quick questions. First of all I have an article with pink status (needs revision) in my account section. However, I can't see what needs revision. If an email was sent with the problem I don't have it anymore, so I can't figure out what is wrong. How do I get ahold of the support at to ask questions? I sent an email to (which is the return address on their email to me, and I got a non-deliver message from Yahoo).

I also have a notice that I have a broke link in an article-the link works, so I want to advise support about that. Once again, I am not sure how to send support an email. Help please!

Finally, one more question-how do I enter an RSS feed from my Squidoo post to Hubpages?

Thanks a bunch, Bajamike

1. Angel Of Love profile image79
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Solution for a link that is working but being flagged as broken - leave it alone.  There's nothing to complain, it's working.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

The admin team email is team @ hubpages dot com, you might want to try contacting them again.  When Hubs need revision, it's most often due to content, or too many links to the same domain. 

Broken links in a Hub are your job to fix, not the Hub team.  The fact that the system here notifies users is a really nice feature.

Use an RSS feed capsule to add RSS feeds.  And be sure not to put outbound links to the same domain along with that, or you'll trip the "overly-promotional" filter.