jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

For Disneyalnd and MJ fans

1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

My hubby was checking out something about Disneyland online and they said that January 2010...probably the beginning, they will be bring back Captian EO starring Michael Jackson. YAY! SOOOOO much better than the one they ahve now 'Honey, I shrunk the audience'. Thought I would share the cool news!

2. profile image0

Guess I'm the only one exctied about this lmao

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I can pretend to be excited if you wish smile

4. profile image0

lol no that's okay ryan I know my friends in Cali will be excited. lol

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have been to Disneyworld, it was great.... but the exchange rate puts paid to any trips to America for me at the moment sad

Actually, most of the world to be honest lol

Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Morocco are probably the only places that I can afford to live it up at the moment.... possibly Spain.

5. profile image0

Greeze? Egypt? Spain? you arse lol those are places I WANNA visit but can't lmao

1. profile image0

Come off it! Im always jealous at how close you lot are to places like the Carribean, Hawaii.... and how cheap it is to fly there from the US!  and the 51 different 'countries' that you have on your doorstep wink

I guess that I take Europe for granted.

6. profile image0

Yes and I take the U.S. for granted. I have never been to the Carribean, my best friend is working on an island over there for 4 months. smile
    I have also lived in Hawaii for a year and couldn't wait to get away because I was so alone over there since hubby was gone for 6 months out of the 1 year I lived there.

And truthfully air fare isn't as cheap as you think.

1. profile image0

A holiday is always very different from living somewhere though isnt it?

A holiday is about forgetting all of your worries.... when you move somewhere, you take your troubles and your stresses with you....

7. profile image0

Very true Ryan very true! I want to go somewhere for a holiday now lol

working