jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How do you get more views?

1. missalyssa profile image61
    missalyssaposted 7 years ago

I'm publishing hubs...but how do I get more views? Any suggestions??

1. White Teeth profile image60
      White Teethposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wait longer than 2 weeks...I will read the pumpkin carving hub in greater detail once I am sober...

missalyssaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol thanks!

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Patience.

3. andromida profile image74
      andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you may increase your forum presence and the more loyal fans you have the more chances of getting traffic from hubbers.I get almost 30 percent of my total page views from other hubbers.For that you also need to pay regular visit to your fellow hubbers.good luck.

2. Luciendasky profile image76
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

stay active on hubpages and write quality hubs... I think - I am really new here too, but I am learning.

3. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Most views come from search engines. Learning SEO can really increase your traffic.

Also, you can physically work for your traffic by advertising, for free or by pay (I recommend free). Site like Digg, StumpleUpon, and other social sites lead traffic to your sites.

Real Data:
    stumbleupon.com    2

I got 2 visitors from stumpleupon in the last 24 hours. (not alot but better then normal for me for that website.)   

~thranax~

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you're after paying traffic, rather than just traffic, then I've found Stumbleupon to be pretty useless.  Stumblers don't click on ads. 

If you're going to put your Hubs on sites like Digg, bear in mind they're supposed to be sites where you promote the best sites on the internet - not just sites you want to promote.  If you're caught promoting just your own stuff, you can get banned.

So I should look into the SEO but just be patient....I can do that. Thanks for the advice

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Always just be patient. I finally hit 1000 views a few days ago for hub views and have only been maybe 6 weeks on here so patience is key.

Congrats! Thanks for the advice!

working