Why are there no Hyperlinked Photo options?!

1. Christopher Dapo profile image84
    Christopher Dapoposted 7 years ago

I just started, and I gotta say things look great!  I came in with a cool idea on how to get the word out about some of my favorite games on the net.

My first objective was to pop up a picture link to my number one game, linking to their trailer page so my visitors could get a great intro to it!  Problem is, I can't seem to find a way to turn the picture into a link!  The caption was going to read,"Click on the picture to visit and watch the trailer!"  But now I just don't know if a text link will have the same appeal.

Want a great suggestion on a hub Capsule? wink

- Christopher

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I'd like this feature too.  I often use Creative Commons photos from Flickr. One of the conditions of use of those photos, is that you must include a hyperlink to their photostream in your article.

I usually do that in a links capsule or in the credits at the end of the Hub. It would be much neater if either the caption or the photo itself could be the hyperlink to the photographer's photostream.

1. BristolBoy profile image82
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what I would like.  I have often wondered why it is not possible to hyperlink the caption - as it is something that would make life much easier and will also make my articles appear neater (no photo credit section at end of articles etc).