jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (19 posts)

1. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

It would have been easier but I got distracted about half way through. A good experience though, might even do it again. Even managed to create a Genu-wine HubNuggett.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, KevCC! I just took a look at your stats and it looks like your traffic has basically doubled already since you started the HubChallenge. Not too shabby, eh? smile

1. frogdropping profile image85
        frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ooooo you can do that huh? lol the power ... the power!

And it's great how it builds up your traffic. Doing the challenge I mean. Though I'd caution against publishing similar titled hubs close together, like I did - google had a little tantrum for a couple of weeks smile

2. PhilD41 profile image79
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

Congratulations!!!  That is no easy task.  So... Was it worth it?  I am considering trying when the snow falls this winter.  Not sure I have the time or determination to stick with it though.  I hope your success pays off for you though!!

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

I have tried to write more and couldn't get past the fifth day!

4. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

KevCC - well done big_smile

You may pat yourself on the back ... or head. Or wherever. Good stuff!

5. Organic Thoughts profile image61
    Organic Thoughtsposted 7 years ago

Its inspiring to know of the success.
    Looking back what was the hardest part about it???

I agree with PhilD41.... that it might be interesting to try it during the winters...

6. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Thanks guys, worth it? certainly well worth trying, no goals no achievements.

7. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Hardest part? Remembering what day it is and how many hubs to go! Must be my age.

8. Dale Nelson profile image31
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

Great achievement KevCC.
    I see your hubscore is looking good in the nineties.
    Goodluck on hubpages

9. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Thanks Dale.

10. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Congrats KevCC!  That's why I prefer to work on a calendar month for my challenge.  I finished up the other one and then sat it out until the 1st of September.  That way I only need to know the date to figure it all out.  You can sort your "My Account" data by any of the columns, including date published and that way I can just go count how many I've published in September.

11. A2shley profile image60
    A2shleyposted 7 years ago

Good Job buddy! That's awesome!  I'm excited for you...and a little jealous smile

12. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Hi KCC, wow, calenders and start dates etc, way to organised for me.LOL.

13. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

Congrats!  What kind of results did you see?  Are you generating a bit more profit?  (was that your goal? :-P)

14. Roffi Grandiosa profile image60
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago

Congratulation!! now you should go for the 100 Hubs per month challenge.

15. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Great achievement. Hubpages is a great place to hang out and make some money.

16. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Hi guys, thanks for all the kind words. The challenge certainly helps you focus. Goals are good.
    @Prometheus, As I'd only just started with hubpages, my goal was just that 30 in 30days. Traffic is increasing all the time though, from google, bing, all over. Earning a few cents too.

17. The Rope profile image59
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS Kev!  It is a great milestone and you should be very proud!  I'm having trouble finding enough time - barely keeping up, you are an inspiration.