jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How come the text changes and layout isn't working?

1. Striking Smith profile image60
    Striking Smithposted 8 years ago

When I edit a capsule, and save it, sometimes (not all the time) the font chnages to a typewriter type and I loose my line spacings.  And sometimes while in the edit box, the line spacings just go nuts - not at all WYSIWYG

Also, I'm having trouble getting a word to go bold - the rest of my bold text is fine, but this word doesn't want to do it.

2. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

Sounds like it's not saving preformatted text. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will be along soon to help wink

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I'm having the same problem. Since last night.. I didn't see this thread, and I posted one in 'Help from fellow hubbers' :-/

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I'm looking into the problem.  In the mean time if you're using IE, it may work better for you to try firefox.

The "typewriter font" you are seeing means that section is formatted in preformatted mode (which can be useful for poetry, among other things).  If you highlight the text and select paragraph from the dropdown it should restore your line spacings.

5. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I've been highlighting it and reselecting 'paragraph.' It takes a little longer makeing hubs, because some times it's preformated and sometimes not. I guess I'll have to download Firefox in the meantime. Thanks Paul.