jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Congrats to Kathryn Vercillo - I am your 1000th fan!

1. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Astonishing achievement, from somebody whos 'how to delete a browser cookie' hub is the hub which drives the single largest amount of traffic to this site, out of any hub on the entire site (source: Alexa) - well.....at least that is the single biggest keyword that can be associated to a hub wink

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Umm...Ryan....an Alexa rank I'm sure is important about something. But it certainly doesn't reflect traffic. As a matter of fact, just about every SEO guy/gal I know has eliminated Alexa from their thoughts a looong time ago.

3. 0

So when it tells me that the fourth biggest single keyword phrase for traffic is 'How To Delete Browser Cookies', it is not telling the truth?

She is the very first result on google?

Oh well, guess Im completely wrong.... but still, I am her 1000th fan!

4. 0

Looks like your right, its not even on her 'hot' hubs.

But still, 1000 fans, 499 hubs......... goes to show what people can achieve when they are not wasting their time arguing about politics/religion/arguing with themselves on here!

Nobody has even heard of her, nobody has congratulated. And guess what, it is because she is probably far too smart to consume time on the forum....

Defo a pro hubber, I am going to follow her lead and stop coming on here.

My 1077 forum posts and hours of reading time, would probably have been another 40 hubs....

5. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Congrats Kathryn!

6. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Congrats for the 1000th fan. smile

7. imadork profile image83
    imadorkposted 7 years ago

I hold no importance to the fandom.  Most fans are posers that just want you to reciprocate the fanning.