jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Interface with Facebook

1. 0
    Spiritually Awakeposted 7 years ago

I know there is a simple answer.  But how does a person interface with facebook so the people I have on my list are able to see my hubpages.

1. localgoogleguru profile image61
      localgoogleguruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's easy, well it is with a company facebook page. Maybe not so easy with a personal facebook page.

They way to get your Facebook Fans to see your hubs is to add the RSS feed from your Hub to the "notes" part of your company facebook page.

I call them "company facebook pages" but facebook calls them "Fan Pages".

Another tidbit of info on the differences is on a personal faceook page only your facebook profile is viewable in Google, the contents of your personal FB are blocked from Google's index.

A Facebook Fan Page however IS search-able by Google in that the feed from it is not blocked by the FB powers that be.

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Since you are awake, why don't you ask the spirit about it? lol

One of the answers is - add your hubs RSS feed to your FB profile. smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Every time you post a hub it asks if you want to connect with Facebook at the top of the page. You can also share each hub on Facebook using the Share it button above your comments capsule.

1. localgoogleguru profile image61
      localgoogleguruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Uninvited Writer, are you talking about a comments capsule located on a hub or manually adding a hub to a FB page?

1. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

as googleguru said, adding your rss feed to the notes tab is the best solution. This is limited to 1 on the fanpage/corporate page

To get around that limitation you can use an app called "Social RSS" or an app called "networkedblogs"

on a personal page, which you prob have, the methods are the same..but you didnt use to have any limitation on how many feeds you add, that may have changed

manually adding through facebook connect works once..but doesnt create a sidetab on your profile page - rss feed or app is the way to go

4. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Thanks to all for the tips.  This is something I have been procrastinating on.