jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

1. icandy profile image61
    icandyposted 8 years ago

Hi all hubbers,

I am totally new to hub pages but it looks totally awesome i created my first hub last night and plan to make at least 100 more, this is my first hub page http://hubpages.com/hub/getpaid-4-onlinesurveys I didnt see a section for intros so i posted here

2. bccs profile image61
    bccsposted 8 years ago

hello there..i'm a newbie too..and so glad to be here.. smile

3. icandy profile image61
    icandyposted 8 years ago

Hi BBS me too,

Question to other hubbers,
    they unpublished my hub but i fixed it now how do i get it re review asap?

1. elisabeth reid profile image78
      elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What was the topic?  Seems they've unpublished it again.

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Icandy, did they tell you why? 

If all you did was write a paragraph giving an affiliate link to some site where you can make money doing surveys, that counts as spam.  HubPages is not about promoting stuff, it's about writing interesting, informative articles that people will enjoy reading. 

I know you've probably found other Hubs that are just promoting other sites, but that's just because no one has noticed them yet - they will probably get unpublished too, when someone does!

5. icandy profile image61
    icandyposted 8 years ago

My topic is online surveys

Yeah i had links through-out my hub & in my links category i had a website name for back link purposes but i removed that and the links. I went back rewrote the article so hopefully they will review it again, i think its more user friendly.

Maybe i should add a pic.

6. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

Yes, I would add an embedded pic or video. I've been told it helps keep people on the page longer!

7. icandy profile image61
    icandyposted 8 years ago

i have completed my second hub http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Secret-to-M … ney-Online
    check it out would love some more feed back