jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (20 posts)

I suppose I started 3 days ago...

1. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

Joined 3 days ago and I'm on my 3rd hub.

- Windows 7 Review
    - Digital DJing vs Spinning
    - HARD Haunted Mansion

I think all 3 of them will not be very revenue generating for me, but they're just practice.  My next hubs will be on starting an exercise regiment, VoIP phone reviews, ATH-M50 headphones reviews, and Ableton Live Tutorials.

I am going to try to gear my future hubs to low-mid range CPC articles, that should expect to produce steady (less variant) revenue streams over time.  I intend to promote these hubs by posting links on popular forums to boost the search ranking of each of these to a decent level.  Since I will not be writing about immensely popular topics, I don't expect to be competing for much traffic.

Day 3 down, 27 to go.

Wish me luck!

Thanks,

Pr0metheus

2. praisejoe profile image60
    praisejoeposted 7 years ago

I wish you luck. I'm also new here. I think It's necessary to try out the 30/30 stuff, you know.

3. Pr0metheus profile image59

Ya, definitely establish a base of hubs.

Anyways:

Day 4 - First of a 4 part how-to on giving glove light shows at a rave

I think this one could end up being decently revenue generating (once I've finished the other 3).

1. brad4l profile image84
      brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, that series could have good earning potential with Amazon/eBay...

Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I haven't gotten accepted for ebay yet, think I should put some amazon links for microlights?  They aren't very well priced on amazon...

1. brad4l profile image84
          brad4lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is a good question, aside from the price, you will probably end up with much more targeted and relevant ads if you go with Amazon, as opposed to just using adsense...

4. Pr0metheus profile image59

Number 5, part 2 of giving a glove light show
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Glove-Shows-Han … and-Basics

5. Roffi Grandiosa profile image61
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago

I started the challenge the same time with you. I have 11 hubs right now. Let's benchmark each other if you don't mind.

Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No offense, but I make a point in life not to pace myself against other people.  I find it unproductive and restrictive to my own natural flow.  I am a busy person, working full time, learning how to DJ, as well as having a great girlfriend (who does require attention haha), so I don't expect to be posting more than one a day.

That said, this is my own philosophy.  Feel free to benchmark your own progress against mine.

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages Roffi and Promethius. The 30/30 challenge is a great way to start building up your hub portfolio. Don't forget to read all the tips in this forum. Darkside and company wrote some very useful stuff here.

1. Roffi Grandiosa profile image61
      Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Nelle for your support!

7. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

A way to go you are off to a blazing start...

8. Pr0metheus profile image59

Thank you everyone, I feel I still need to do some basic editing on my hubs, because they were written relatively quickly.  If you have any tips, please feel free to share.  :-P

9. Pr0metheus profile image59
  10. Pr0metheus profile image59

Revamped digital DJing vs Spinning.  I'm going to try to finish the Glove Show Series tonight.  Then I'm going to review the ATH-M50 (I hope ebay approves me by then)

11. Pr0metheus profile image59
  12. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Prometheus smile great Hubs too!

13. Pr0metheus profile image59

http://hubpages.com/hub/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Review

Came down with a bad case of bronchitis (it feels like somebody is stabbing me in the chest...) so I put this on hold a bit.  I wrote an ATH-M50 review, and I'll try to write a few more in the coming days, depending on how I'm feeling.  It's hard to write when you're sick....

14. Pr0metheus profile image59
  15. Pr0metheus profile image59

working