jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'm New Could I Get Some Constructive Criticism and Feedback Hubs?

1. 0
    Fountain of Infoposted 7 years ago

Hi its been a couple days since I have joined, and I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my hubs and offer some words of wisdom to make them better.Thanks in advance!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Money-Saving-Ti … tion-Costs

I posted the links here already so if you could just take a look then it would be greatly appreciated!

1. imadork profile image82
      imadorkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have some advice...stop the desperate pleas for attention.

1. 0
        Fountain of Infoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha got urs didnt I ??

2. jonmarsh profile image79
    jonmarshposted 7 years ago

I looked over the "how to lose weight" hub, and I would suggest breaking it up into smaller paragraphs and inserting a few pictures to the right of the text in places.

You might also include more sub-headings too when you break up the paragraphs.

If you split the text up between two text capsules, you will be more likely to get ads in the middle of the article which can help get more clicks.

Someone has suggested before that one should approach creating a hub as doing a magazine layout rather than a newspaper article.

Hope this helps!

1. 0

Thank you sooo much Jonmarsh! I will definitely use your advice, I was sort of getting lost in my own paragraphs so if I break them up into smaller one's that should make them better, or organized with sub-headings as you have mentioned. Thank you smile

3. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

jonmarsh was right on.
    just my opinion....
    your content looks great but it's like reading an encyclopedia. (does anyone remember those?)

Break up your text into smaller chunks. Personally, I don't care for full size photos, I think photos should compliment the content, not be the content.

Just echoing jonmarsh. I just wanted to contribute. I think you are off to a great start.

1. 0

Thanks Appletreedeals for your input, I am working on breaking up my text so its easier on the eyes lol and makes for a better read. Well I will keep writing and I'm sure with each new hub I should be getting better especially with all the tips and other hubs that have been written chock full of advice. Thanks guys!