jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Newbie here

1. bccs profile image60
    bccsposted 8 years ago

Hi guys! I really like this site. It's active and lots of conversations around. Hope to talk to you soon...

1. makemoneyonline profile image59
      makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Welcome you won't regret it smile

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

Make sure you familiarize yourself with the help tab, it'll be a lifesaver during your time here.  Don't be afraid to ask questions here on the forums, though I'd suggest searching through old topics here in the Hangout section or in the sections above to make sure the question you have hasn't already been asked.

Don't mind the craziness you see on the forums either.  Everyone here is great, pretty much, and most people will be happy to help.  big_smile

3. vjlenin profile image60
    vjleninposted 8 years ago

Hi, bccs,

A warm welcome to the hubpages. Perhaps I joined later than you, never mind, I just skipped checking your date of joining before starting this comment. Now, when I scroll down, I cant see your date of joining. LOL. I hope your stay with hubs be interesting and wonderful . Have a look at the great hubs, the experienced ones have written. I always believe that this website is a mini wikipedia. I am posting here real information, with flavors from my experience and views. I hope the hubpages stays always out as one great informative website.