jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Referral Earnings

1. profile image0
    kasanovaposted 7 years ago

I am getting around 10,000 "Traffic Hub Views" per day through my tracker, but i do not see any revenue in my adsense. What is the possible earnings for such traffic. since i have run out of url channels, i cannot track my referral earnings through adsense. Any one can explain? Thanks.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Evidence that picture hubs suck on the earnings front?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you considered that having hubs full of pictures and a HubScore that results in all your Hubs and links being marked "no follow" is not a viable money making methodology?

1. Kadmiels profile image74
      Kadmielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

pretty harsh way tp put it but you are correct

2. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

3. profile image0
    kasanovaposted 7 years ago

Hello darkside & relache,

Thanks for replying. But looks like i haven't put my questions right. Sure, the picture hubs doesn't make money...its just part of experiment..question is not about my hubs.

Here my question is about the traffic I direct to other hubs ( non picture hubs)through my referral Tracker. 10,000 "Traffic Hub Views" is what i see daily in my ....../my/tracker/ Surely, I would guess there should be some earnings for that. But i don't see any...thats the problem..Any help?

1. Angel Of Love profile image78
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

relache answered your question already. 

You have a low hubberscore below 75.  That leads to HubPages penalizing your hubs with a "nofollow" on your links, which includes referral URL links.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You don't earn anything unless the users who pass through those links subsequently sign up for HubPages and then build Hubs.

4. Angel Of Love profile image78
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

Wow, more than a thousand hubs!  You must be making thousands of dollars too!

5. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Never seen angels picking their nose lol

1. Angel Of Love profile image78
      Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love your previous profile photo, you look more authoritative.

Why change into a clown?

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It's called humor, angels don't get it, sorry smile

7. charm_baker profile image81
    charm_bakerposted 7 years ago

Hey Kasanova:

While I can't wrap my mind around the whole notion of "1000 photo hubs", nor the ideal that they don't earn you ANYTHING(?) at all, I can say:  It is my understanding that, unless you're properly linking to those other hubs via the link you get when you click the "link to this page" button (at the bottom of the page), you won't get your referral credit. 

As for the affiliate referral credit for getting new Hubbers to sign up, you can only benefit when they create hubs that actually begin to generate an income (hopefully NOT photo hubs:)  GOOD LUCK!

8. vancouver profile image60
    vancouverposted 7 years ago

besides the nofollow because of your low hubscore your hubs are not designed in an adsense friendly structure. Your generating $O with adsense and over 1000 hubs?

working