jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

My first article has been accepted to ezinearticles!

1. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

I waited two weeks for a response, but now I'm an "expert author." Which status permits you unlimited access - platinum?

For those of you with ezine, has it really helped with traffic?

2. dohn121 profile image86
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Congrats, NaomiR.  My article was accepted last week:

Give me your link and I'll be sure to visit!  Thus far, I haven't gotten that many hits (about 20) but I hear that this does take some time.  I hope that you created a backlink to hubpages, as that will definitely get you some traffic here.  I didn't know how to until Darkside pointed it out.

1. Lily Rose profile image84
      Lily Roseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you referring to something other than including a link in the resource box?

I submitted 3 articles about 4 weeks ago and the third was finally published today, the first two took nearly 3 weeks to get reviewed and published - they sure are slow lately.  Not sure how to tell if traffic has picked up from them or not...ezine is showing 31 URL clicks...

3. Barb H profile image68
    Barb Hposted 7 years ago

Congratulations on your first submission. It definitely can you more traffic and good backlinks.

4. JohnnyComeLately profile image83
    JohnnyComeLatelyposted 7 years ago

I'm always surprised that people actually do click through on those links.  Only downside is that it can take quite a while to get your article approved.  If you can pound out the articles quickly, ezinearticles can be worth the time.

5. KevCC profile image43
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

Hi Naomr
    Platinum status means your articles will usually be approved in 48 hours or less. Don't forget though they don't work weekends. You will get traffic if you work at it. Some people write a couple of articles and think that's it.
    Aalso you need to make good use of your keywords. And a good resource box will help with your CTR.
    Good luck.

6. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the tips! I used similar keywords to the ones in my hubs so they should be decent. I did add links, so hopefully people will click through!