jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What am I doing right?

1. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

Hi everyone I am on my holidays in Spain and just checked in to my google adsense. One of my hubs on Prevera is doing really well, but I can not work out what I have done so right to get so many clicks. My other hubs are not doing as great, and I can't see the difference between them. Can someone help me as I would love to replicate my winning formula on them all. Maybe I just hit a good one and this is what hubpages is all about.

1. 0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

well done you.... enjoy your holiday where abouts are you

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that's what HubPages is all about!  It's just one of those things - it may have something to do with how well you've written the Hub, but it's more likely to be because you've hit on a subject that people want to read about.

If you then tell everyone about it, other Hubbers will write Hubs about it too, and suddenly you'll have competition, so your Hub won't earn so well. So although we share a lot of stuff here on HP,sometimes it's a good idea to keep quiet about the subject of Hubs that are doing really well!

2. euro-pen profile image80
    euro-penposted 7 years ago

You seem to do very good in the SERPs (search enginge result pages) for prevera. I checked quickly with google (google.at) and you are number 1 for your exact title and #11 or 12 for "prevera". I guess that would explain your good results.

(I happened to climb to page 1 of google for an important phrase concerning one of my hubs and recognised a marked increase of search engine generated traffic for this particular hub. I guess it works with your prevera hub in similar way).

3. mcbean profile image84
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

Well done but when you do hit a good one remember not to post specifics here.
    You are inviting someone with a little more SEO knowledge to come and steal your idea.
    It happens.
    Speak more about "one of my hubs" etc.
    There is no way of knowing a hub is going to be winner.Everyone is surprised by the one they thought would be great that flops, and the flop that soars.

Keep up the good work.