jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How do I put my content on google adsense I'm not sure how to do it?

1. TylerG773 profile image61
    TylerG773posted 7 years ago

Everyone out there I would like some help im new to all this and I would like to find out how I could know that my content is being posted on google adsense. I published something yesterday and I am not seeing it up there at all. How can I do this?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean you can't see your Hub on your Google Adsense account? 

When you joined Adsense, you should have added hubpages.com as your website.  You'll need to add each individual Hub as a separate channel, then you'll be able to see the traffic.

2. xquisit1985 profile image79
      xquisit1985posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Firstly, its more like your adsense ads are being posted to your content page, and so in order to see what contextual ads are generating the most impressions you need to log into your adsense account, and add the particular page, that you wish to track to your channels. follow these directions,
      login to adsense
      click on adsense setup
      click on channels
      what you are doing is tracking a set of ads via url so click on url channels and then click add new url channel add the whole link, of the hubpage or webpage displaying the ads and click add or finish whatever, then click on the check box beside the newly added link, and then from the drop down box select activate selected. WHALAH. you are now tracking page impressions your click through rate, commision and more!!

2. KevCC profile image40
    KevCCposted 7 years ago

The ads appear on your hub, (they are on yours). Have you signed up with Google Adsense? If you have you need to go to your Hub account "my Account " select "affiliate settings" and activate it.
    Oh, and write lots of good hubs.
    How about doing the "30 hubs in 30" days challenge?