jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

problem setting/activating adsense

1. Appletreedeals profile image84
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

I have a google adsense account

from my hubpage account page > affiliate settings page
    the google adsense account line is blank and I cannot enter data in it
    button in line, on left says "sign up"
    when chosen, screen says hubpages can sign me up or link to my existing account
    But nothing further happens, and my only action choice on that page is a button that says "no thanks, I'll sign up later"

Am I missing something?

I don't think my adsense account is linked because the line data field is blank

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Did you already sign up for AdSense? Can you login over there?

3. Appletreedeals profile image84

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have an adsense account and I can log into it.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Given that all your Hubs are marked "no follow" you may find that you don't earn much with them.

5. Appletreedeals profile image84

Thanks relache, I'm working on the no-follow issue. Have gone through the hubs to remove links that may have lowered my score. Haven't discovered the reason for the drop yet if it wasn't that.

I may have gone in the wrong direction with my hubs originally, but I'm working to correct that. It would be very disappointing to become frustrated with hubpages for problems I am unaware of.

Which at this point is a serious possibility.

Anyway, the point is to find out why I can't link my adsense account. I would rather fix whatever problems my hubs have than leave the site.

I enjoy hubpages and would like to make a go of it, but I need some constructive criticism so I have a goal to work for. Even if they're not very good, I still spent a lot of time creating those hubs. I would rather correct them than move to another site.