jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

new at this

1. chef'sworldcookin profile image60
    chef'sworldcookinposted 7 years ago

i have 9 hubs but i don't have any fans or any comments and how do i put amazon ad's on my hubs,and e-bay , where i can sell thank you

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Have you gone to 'Help' and looked through the FAQ and the guide yet?

3. chef'sworldcookin profile image60
    chef'sworldcookinposted 7 years ago

no i have not but i will thank you.

4. Sophia Heresford profile image82
    Sophia Heresfordposted 7 years ago

The amazon and ebay stuff is an add on. When you edit there's a menu of add ons on the upper right of the screen--look for the one that says amazon and ebay. Just click it and it will put those modules at the end of your hub (you can reorder them though).

Just play around and look at the screen, most of the stuff is pretty easy to find but I know it can be overwhelming too the first time you see it.

5. wyanjen profile image85
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

Hi. I'm new here too. I'm looking forward to your next hub.

6. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

Have you signed up For Amazon and EBay?  You need to have an account and put your id in the affiliates section of HubPages before you can add them to your Hubs successfully.

There are loads of Hubs and Forum threads giving advice on how to use Amazon, Ebay and Adsense on HubPages - just type into the search box and go for it.

Good luck!

7. kuirq profile image61
    kuirqposted 7 years ago

I'm new here as well...I'm still waiting for my adsense to be approved and have yet to sign up for Amazon and ebay. So just the ID are needed for these?

Thanks for the tip!