jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

delete account.

1. 60
    n8itudeposted 9 years ago

Is there a place to delete my account and start over?

I already emailed the powers that be and I have had no response to a question I had. My question was how to reset the adsense account associated with my Hub account.

It's in perennial "pending" mode although I have a legit adsense account previously. I linked to it .. or so i thought. I have no idea what is going on. I want to start over, but I don't know how (nor do I want any account of mine just hanging around).

Please help with either. Ideally I'd rather just keep this account and have my adsense work. But I'd like to at least see a delete my account option somewhere.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi n8itude:

I've removed AdSense from your account so you can start the process over again.  For future reference, you can cancel your HubPages account by emailing team@hubpages.com with "Cancel my HubPages Account" in the subject line.

2. 0
    Roberta Lageposted 8 years ago

I have the same question

1. terenceyap07 profile image59
      terenceyap07posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Roberta, pardon me for asking: you joined 4 days ago and haven't got a single hub published. How could you be asking the same question? Did you apply for adsense before writing your first hub?

3. Eileen Hughes profile image85
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

Maddie, I have looked and searched for how to chang my email addy.  As going away for 12 months I have to change email on everything to a yahoo one.  I dont want to do it till end of month.

Can I do that through here too.  Thanks

1. SunSeven profile image61
      SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can do it on your profile page Eileen. Click on 'edit profile' and there you can change your mail id

Best Regards

1. Eileen Hughes profile image85
        Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thansk sun seven  I did look at that but somehow got the impression.  Oh just remembered that was in amazon.  it wanted main email.  Ok thanks wil do it in a couple of weeks before I go away.