jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Looking for some Feedback.

1. jestone profile image75
    jestoneposted 7 years ago

Hi All,
    Been here for a little bit now and am looking for some feedback so I can continue posting better and better Hubs.
    Here is one of my latest but I would love feedback on my overall style, if you see good or bad trends,on any of my hubs, point them out so I can do more good and less bad.

My Asian Style Pulled Pork Hub

Thanks,
    J

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I think your Hubs are well written. Just need to break up the paragraphs to 6-8 lines. Easier on the eyes. smile great articles!

3. jestone profile image75
    jestoneposted 7 years ago

Thanks, I always have had trouble with that. When DO you start a new paragraph. Seems like I never know.
    Thanks again,
    J

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

I liked it - well written and I looooove BBQ. I would make a few technical changes though - I would delete the photo at the top, because that is all people see when they arrive, and I would delete all the one-word tags and find some longer phrases instead. I have made that mistake and in the unlikely event you get a visitor from a search engine for "asian" what are the chance they are looking for a BBQ pork recipe?

jestoneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hhmm, thank you, that was thoughtful. I will look at your suggestions on all my hubs. I think I don't always know what tags will work so I put in all kinds of stuff. Not always really relevant. Again thank you!
      J

5. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Jestone - great hubs. I agree about the lead-in pic deletion, but didn't think text blocks were overwhelming. Just a follow-up to the tags tip, seems like general consensus is 10-20 phrase tags, but that's just what I've seen, not what I know.

jestoneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have been really looking at the tips on my tags. I went thru and had the Google ad-words: keywords tool analyze all my pages and am waiting to see the results on my changes.
      I appreciate your comments and your reading my Hubs, Thanks.
      J

working