jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Cannot edit my hub Help me plz

1. djtphn1 profile image81
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

I have been working on an article for a week now. I bitched and moaned yesterday as I was having trouble and tried some things that people suggested.  I even requested an article on making the computer faster and did some of that stuff too.  My computer I do not think is the problem.  I cannot edit this hub....It just cannot be done...I edit one capsule and then when I go to the next, it is frozen....This hub should have been published days ago and I can't publish it because I cannot edit it.....Is my only alternative to start completely over after taking this long to do this cr@p? And it is a really long hub w/ lots of pics too..... I am so frustrated I could scream.....I need help.
    Thx in advance,

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

What browser are you working with?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I did some test edits to a copy of your unpublished hub using firefox and did not experience any problems.  I'm not really sure what to recommend next.  Perhaps you could try editing the hub on a friend's computer?

4. djtphn1 profile image81
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

yes, that is what I will try.....I wonder what is wrong?  This is the only hub that I have had problems with.  But thanks for your reply....