jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Can we create hubpages with other language?

1. profile image61
    zakuanposted 9 years ago

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Joined today.
    Yet to start any hub.

Just would like to know, Can we create hubpages with other language? I mean..other than English.

Happy to meet all of you here.

Regards.

1. makemoneyonline profile image59
      makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately no and I think it's a pity.

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

There's a new page after Create A Hub (http://hubpages.com/hubtool/create/name/) that says that English is the only language allowed.

3. profile image61
    zakuanposted 9 years ago

thanks for both feedbacks.

but, from the search results i found some hubs in non-english.

perhaps not yet detected by admin smile

luckily  i ask before doing so

thanks again

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

You're right, we probably haven't found every last one.  We'd like to allow hubs in different languages, but administrating a site in a language you don't know is difficult.   We'd have trouble adequately enforcing the rules and responding to questions.

If we do allow them, it would probably be as separate sites devoted to a particular language (ie. es.hubpages.com for spanish, jp.hubpages.com for japanese).  But honestly, I wouldn't look for that any time soon ...

1. makemoneyonline profile image59
      makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Why not create a team of volonteers to monitor hubs for you ?

5. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Paul,

I think you should seriously consider moving in this direction. HP is a huge success in English, which is obvious by now, and you shouldn't have any problem finding people willing to join your team or to cooperate with your team in bringing Hubpages to other languages.

I am perfectly willing to discuss how I can help you with Russian, and I bet you'll find quite a few people right here on Hubpages who can help with other languages smile

working