jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Hubber Score

1. kuirq profile image60
    kuirqposted 7 years ago

Hi. I'm fairly new here. So I'm still trying to find my way around here. I'm just wondering how the Hubber score (is that what it's call? The number on one's profile?) increases? Would that be based on your hub score? Or are those independently earned? I'd really love to know something about it. Thank you!

1. vancouver profile image60
      vancouverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/faq/

section 14 and onwards, hope this is helpful.

JR

1. kuirq profile image60
        kuirqposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. However, I'm still confused, there's nothing there about the score on the profile. As I understand it, the hubscore is the score for each individual hub you write. So I was wondering how the other score works?

Thanks for your help and for your time.

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Some information about Hubber Score.

2. Aqua profile image79
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Welcome! The fastest way to get the info is to click on the "help" tab on the upper right of your screen. You'll see all kinds of topics there and all your questions will likely be addressed.

1. kuirq profile image60

Thanks. I've read those but I'm still left not so enlightened about the author score.

3. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

welcome to hubpage.you will come to know everything as you keep publishing new hubs and participating in forums.For the time being , you can check out hub Faqs.thanks.

1. kuirq profile image60

Thank you. I have checked it before I posted here...so I was just wondering if there were other explanations for it.

4. Angel Of Love profile image79
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

Use the search box, this topic has been discussed here many times.  Welcome to HubPages.

1. kuirq profile image60

Thanks, that helps a lot..I didn't think of that before.

5. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Hi there! welcome to hubpages, try this hub by jerrico usher.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hub-pages-Traff … url_194542
    It really helped me understand hubpages when I first started.

1. kuirq profile image60

Thanks wrenfrost for posting the link. It's very informative, quite a lot to take in one sitting, but it sure is useful!

6. Appletreedeals profile image81
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

wrenfrost, thanks for the jerricho link. But it's like a PHD course. (lol) excellent info though.
    I'm getting the impression that forum and community interaction has a large effect on author score.

7. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

LOL! your right it is a bit long and forum activity does help towards hubber score also it's useful to pop in to see the weekly hubmob thread, hubpage announcements and meet other hubbers.

working