this hub does not exist?

1. Tracy711 profile image72
    Tracy711posted 7 years ago

Hello I just started a few days ago and I'm having problems. I have already help from some very nice people. The problem was I has started writing hubs under the comments instead of the hub pages stupid mistake. So I deleted that page and started new hubs. Now when I go to my hubs it say sorry this does not exist. So how do I fix this? I have tried to get on with the adsense program but they cannot find my hubs? Is there anything I can do?

2. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Go into the "my account" tab at the top of the page. On that page it will show you all your hubs - the ones published and the ones not published. Any deleted hubs are removed within 24 hours and so they will not show. They are gone forever......

If it's less than 24hrs since you deleted them they will also be there with a red score through them. If you choose to you can undelete them.

BTW - welcome to HP!

3. Tracy711 profile image72
    Tracy711posted 7 years ago

Hello and thank you for responding I have deleted the one I messed up on but when I hit the icon to get into hub pages the page reads that my hub no longer exists. So I don't know if people can still get to read my hubs. And google can't find them so did I miss a step on deleting somewhere?