jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Old guy seeking critique of hubs.

1. gandalfthegrey profile image59
    gandalfthegreyposted 7 years ago

I'm relatively new to this experience, but old to The World. Seeking some creative criticism of my writing, layout, such as we have a choice and subject matter.
    All would be appreciated.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i like your nic...Gandalf The Grey. happy hubbing.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I like them, but they're way too short for me. You just start to draw me in and then BAM! They're over!

Take your time and little by little try going into more details -- what it means to you, how it has impacted your life, etc.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I agree, they are a bit too short. But definitely well written.

4. Appletreedeals profile image84
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Greetings Gandalf maybe we should consider a Tolkien thread. I'm a life-long fan.
    I know I'm an echo here but;
    Your hubs are well written, but are more like eZine content articles than hubs. You need more modules, and smaller paragraphs. Think of ways to break up your text block. Maybe just isolating individual thoughts into different text modules. Add a photo or two.
    Look at some of the responders here with a lot of posts to their credit. They've been here awhile. Then check out some of their hubs for structure ideas.

feeel free to drop by one of my hubs or even my profile, to get an email link and we'll discuss that Tolkien thread