jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Did hubpages change your life ?

1. makemoneyonline profile image59
    makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago

I was very skeptical with all these making money online schemes especially with adsense because I couldn't imagine advertizers paying so much for keywords. Well I was wrong and I thank Hubpages to have made me discover this truth. So I dare say Hubpages has changed my life smile

1. tommen profile image81
      tommenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey! I have also adsense ads on my blog (earnings $80 per month), and started hubbing yesterday.Can I ask how much you have earned with adsense on your hub?

2. stubbs profile image72
    stubbsposted 8 years ago

It has changed my life but not drastically. Its nice to have found a very welcoming community of people, do what i love and get paid at the same time. For me this is an almost perfect website.

3. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 8 years ago

No it hasn't, but its certainly a very welcoming community where I feel comfortable writing OPENLY (very rare for me). WIth time, perhaps wink

4. HotRez profile image60
    HotRezposted 8 years ago

I love the simplisity. And if this ain't simple..... Hubpages is a great marketing tool and i just wonder how long it will take for the copy-cats to raise like mushrooms. This is a win win situation. No loosers to be expected. Congratulations to hubpages for the great idea, but change my live? A bit too dramatic i would say.

But you never know, maybe i get up in the morning an my hotel software has been sold a thousand times and go for retirement. wink

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

If your approach to HubPages is to use it is a marketing tool, I think you may end up disappointed.  There are certainly some marketing opportunities, but HubPages is not a place just to dump your links.

6. Prince Maak profile image79
    Prince Maakposted 8 years ago

PAUL, very well said.

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

In a sense - yeah, for sure. I came here solely for marketing purposes, and found the community that I enjoy more than any of online communities I ever was a member of.

8. sminut13 profile image80
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

i'm similar to misha. i thought i'd get paid for posting my hubs here which i was mistaken. but the community's so great here that it makes me keep wanting to come back and still write despite not getting paid. thks.