jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

My Horrible Hubpages experience... needs some constructive criticism

1. Appletreedeals profile image80
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Greetings all, I have a new hub I would appreciate some criticism on please.

I have a nagging feeling it may be inappropriate.

It is intended to be read as a "caution sign" to new hubbers that are thinking like I did... and as a thank-you to all the forum participants that helped me out.

I'm pretty pleased with myself for not including a single promotional link. It's intended mostly as an internal use hub.

here's the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/publishing-cont … se-adwords

Thanks
    Gregory

2. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Good job realizing your errors.  What you will notice if you follow the proper way now then Hubbers will not hold it against you.

Good work.

3. Appletreedeals profile image80

Thanks for the response Dale

4. Aqua profile image78
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

It's a good hub and very comprehensive. I hope lots of newbies read it so they can get off to a great start here at HP smile

5. anjalichugh profile image86
    anjalichughposted 7 years ago

Nice hub involving do's and don'ts for newcomers. Good job. smile

6. Appletreedeals profile image80

Aqua - Thanks for your comment. I really did think it would be helpful to new hubbers and intend to point new hubbers to it. And since there are promo links, my motives are pure (lol)

But thanks again your time at hubpages reassures me a little that it's not an inappropriate hub.

7. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

I liked your Hub so well that before I knew it I'd left a Comment,  become your Fan, and even left you some fan mail.  You're definitely on the right track.big_smile

8. Appletreedeals profile image80

anjalichugh -  thanks for the comment. I checked out your hubs - very interesting I will be back to read more.

9. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Read your hub.  Good info and very palatable.

10. jdmaffiliate profile image60
    jdmaffiliateposted 7 years ago

Very cool Dude.  The hub is great and you sound sincere so you will go along way.

Heading over to look at more of your hubs now.

11. Appletreedeals profile image80

Thanks for the comment JDM, I'll do the same for your.

12. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

You got your 17th fan smile. Thanks for the hub. It's a good one and very informative too smile.

13. Appletreedeals profile image80

thanks for the comment and fan emievil. I'll do the same for you.

14. ChloeAliceWilson profile image78
    ChloeAliceWilsonposted 7 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to write this hub.  I'm a newbie so it's great to read how not to do it and learn the right way!

15. Appletreedeals profile image80

Chloe - Thanks for the comment, and good luck to you. Be sure to take a few minutes to check out some of the How-To hubs here. There are some very good ones from experienced Hubbers that will help you structure great hubs.

working