jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

I Work At Night

1. JSwanson profile image60
    JSwansonposted 7 years ago

Maybe I shouldnt be saying this.

Most of my marketing is done throughout the wee hours.  I keep coming back to HubPages but continously find myself drowning in religous forums.

You are welcome to have your religion but darn it does it have to fill the forums.

2. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

I try to stay away from politics and religion - most due to the fact I know little about either one...now working at night I know about smile

3. awsydney profile image60
    awsydneyposted 7 years ago

I work at night sometimes and try to stay away from forums altogether although there are interesting topics and constructive comments sometimes. Other times, there's a lot of bull&^%$!

JSwansonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You know it my friend.  In fact you put it in better words than I could have

4. awsydney profile image60
    awsydneyposted 7 years ago

I'm a morning person but I find I'm more effective very late at night. I live close to the sea and the whispering wind here gives me a lot of ideas and thoughts.

5. mommyfreelancer profile image89
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

I work mostly at nights, too. Or, to be more precise, whenever my son is sleeping smile

The forum is a great place to interact with other hubbers, but since it doesn't have too many restrictions, anything can happen. So I just stay away from topics I'd rather not discuss.

JSwansonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh I stay away as well but sometimes it seems impossible because the saturation in the forums just gets too bad.

6. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 7 years ago

I work Nights in Nashville, and I guess I am all over the topics, reading, thinking and working also. I love Political Science amd Stock trades, I know...boring!

can't help it
    Jon in Nashville

7. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

I too work at night (have been inactive lately) and I too used to get into the religious forums most of the time but not anymore. I find people just fighting over useless issues. I have stopped going there!

working