jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon question

1. kowings profile image66
    kowingsposted 7 years ago

Good Morning fellow hubbers (or good afternoon, good evening, or good night, depending on where you are smile )

In my Amazon earning information It's been showing one click, and one purcase for about a month now, but it still shows my total earnings as zero. Is that normal, or is something going on that I should contact Amazon about?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Well, there are ordered items and there are shipped items. I don't actually see my cut until the item has actually shipped. Perhaps the item purchased was out of stock or backordered or delayed?

3. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I'm new to Amazon, but my understanding is that you don't get credited with the sale until it has been shipped. So if it's out of stock it could take a while.

Also, while every product on amazon, even those from other sellers are credited to you - there may be some external sellers that aren't linked to amazon in this way.

I'd suggest going to the amazon page for the item that you sold and having a look.

4. kowings profile image66
    kowingsposted 7 years ago

Thank you for the replies. I had figured that it must have shipped by now, but I didn't consider it being on back order, or being purchased through a vendor that isn't connected to me.

Thanks guys!