Whats going on

1. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

So I just started the hubchallenge.  I am disappointed though, I haven't received a thousand views per page yet.  What gives?

Anyway, I am just joking.  The hubchallenge is proving to be pretty fun so far.  Lets see how it is in two weeks.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the HubChallenge.  Glad to see you were joking.  I myself would love to see a 1000 views a page.  It takes a lot of promoting them.  You can't just write something and expect people to come pouring in.  Just watch your stats chart over time, 2 wks isn't even long enough to judge the success of the challenge.

2. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

As this is my first hubchallenge, I am pretty excited about it.  I expect a lot from it but also understand the importance of hub promotion at other sites as well.  So just to make sure when I wrote the first hub challenge hub HP should already know right?  I posted the link in the right forum, and I put the Hub picture on it with the number of the challenge.  I tweeted it and said hubchallenge no 1 or 2.  So that should be good? Or am I missing something vital?