Help Save This Man

1. Migodden profile image77
    Migoddenposted 7 years ago

It is rare that I stumbled on an issue that effects me so powerfully that I do some thing about it. It has happend though... I wrote a hub reporting the possiable execution of an ex-muslim (apostate) because he is to be deported to his home country in afghanistan, where apostasy is punishable by death.

If you could be so kind as to read this hub
    and to let me know how I can improve and spread it's message you would be doing a gracious favour big_smile.

2. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Hey migodden will do, I've never heard of apostate before. Can you take a look at … bchallenge
    He has been on the run for 7 years, just see if you recognise him. Cheers just off to read yours now, will pop back in a bit, cheers.

3. Appletreedeals profile image84
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Visited your hub. I posted the following as a comment hoping it would help motivate your readers to follow your advice and fax.

I have experience in this arena and know the following to be true.

sincere hub, laudable intent, but I would suggest you emphasize telephone, fax, and snail mail contact, with email as a last and useless effort. You would probably be surprised to know how casually emails are scanned, by subject line only, and by lowest and newest staff interns. If "the house isn't on fire" support emails like these never even get mentioned to next-level-up staffer.

Good luck