Changing My Comment Capsule To "Non-moderated"

1. charm_baker profile image77
    charm_bakerposted 7 years ago

Okay, after my last question to the forum, I feel like a total ninny!  Sometimes we just need to think a minute and the answer will come.  OKAY - I THOUGHT ABOUT IT and I still don't know where to set my "Comments" so the posts will publish without moderation.  So far, I haven't had any embarrassing or rude posts to deny publication, so I guess I can trust the responses.  Besides, when I try to moderate them from one place, it doesn't display everything that is waiting for "Approval".  Can anyone help?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago
  3. charm_baker profile image77
    charm_bakerposted 7 years ago

Well, like I said, if we just take a moment to THINK, some of these questions we'd get the answer to without bothering folks LOL!  How could I have NEVER bothered to go into the "edit" mode of the "Comments" capsule.  It's just a capsule, just like the rest of them! I totally found the answer I needed!

I appreciate your help RELACHE,especially by supplying the link to that excellent hub.  I think the whole point of our exchange (from a "karma" perspective) was to let me see the information about the "News" capsule and most especially the "RSS" capsule.  I've been meaning to look into that particular information for a while, and there it was  - not only details on how to insert the feed, but the BENEFITS of having it!  I never really gave it that much thought.  YOU ROCK! Thank you again smile