jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are these results good so far?

1. College politico profile image61
    College politicoposted 8 years ago

Ok so its been about a month and I was wondering how well I've done so far.

Here are the results:
    5413 total views from 22 sources other than hubpages
    average hub score of 74 with my best hub at 96
    I've made a little more than 17 dollars from amazon and another 6 from google.
    I've had 5 sign ups (only 4 hubs made though hmm)

So what does everybody think?

1. makemoneyonline profile image60
      makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

17 dollar from Amazon ? I've never affiliated with Amazon maybe I should smile

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

That sounds pretty good.  Of course, only you can decide if you are satisfied with that.

Some people are here to have fun, some people are here to spread their message, some people are here to make money, and some people I have no clue what motivates them.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

You're doing streets better than me with fewer Hubs and over less time.  What's your secret?  Do you do a lot of promotion, do you spend time on SEO or is it just the topics you choose?

Not that I'm all that worried.  I write about what I enjoy writing about.  If I had to choose topics based on their money-making potential it would become a chore.

1. College politico profile image61
      College politicoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean by SEO... I do backlink to a couple sites.

What I think drives my sales is that my best hubs are about Mike Huckabee and I put Amazon links to his books in those hubs then I back link to his blog. Seems to work pretty well so far.