jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

A funny for a gorgeous Sunday afternoon!

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Dear Tide!

I am writing to say what an excellent laundry product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best.

Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse.

My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write my appreciation letter to the Hefty garbage bag people.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

BWAHAHAHA!!! big_smile yikes

2. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

You are hilarious!!!! Now that definitely made me laugh and it is go to know that the DNA came out negative I must try it myself. LOLOLOLOLO big_smile

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea why it strikes me so funny...I just keep laughing

3. Paradise7 profile image85
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

LOL...very cute, but I bet the husbands out there don't like it too much!  LOL anyway, repeatedly

4. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago

Use the double-thickness bags. Don't ask how I know.