jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

How  Many Perceptual Synesthetes Are Here At HubPages?     
    A Forum For Discussion Of Your Personal Experiences  With Synesthesia Would Be Enlightening.     ALL HUBPAGES SYNESTHETES WELCOME!

2. Angel Of Love profile image78
    Angel Of Loveposted 7 years ago

Looks like you're on the wrong place.sad

3. Inspirepub profile image89
    Inspirepubposted 7 years ago

Apparently the fact that I "see" days of the week in particular places around a D-shaped circle (weekend days are longer), and the months of the year in particular places around another D-shaped circle (summer months are longer), makes me a synesthete of some kind.

I also "see" feel-space (what is going on inside another person, emotionally) as well as feel it, but I have to close my eyes or what I am actually seeing with my eyes distracts me too much.

4. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

That's the first time I've heard of those type of perceptual experiences.
    The feel-space sounds psychic as well as synesthetic.
    Do you have any synesthetic responses to light, sound, touch, numbers, odors?
    How does anger or sadness images look to you?
    Are there any practical applications or benefits that come with your perceptions, or have you thought about trying to discover any?
    I'm going to search for your kind of perception online.

Thanks for replying.    Hope to hear from you again.

5. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

Jenny---I found a site that highlights a woman whose name starts with J (like yours) who has an experience like the feel-space you describe. You'll find that statement near the very end of her account.   The site url is--http://home.comcast.net/~sean.day/html/synesthete_experiences.html

6. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

Hmmm...this may be the "wrong place"  after all!     I did'nt  notice it's a need help forum.  Ooops!
    Anyway, Jenny, your info is valid if you care to follow it.
    Thanks for trying to steer me, Angel.     A newbie mistake for sure....smile