jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

adsense high paying keywords.Do they actualy work

1. mindreader profile image60
    mindreaderposted 7 years ago

there is a vast list of high paying keywords on the net.Are they HIGH PAYING in reality?

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Apparently you published a hub on it. So you tell us.

1. 59
        badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Probably thinks you are a Mindreader smile

2. mindreader profile image60
        mindreaderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i know its all a scam...but i want to know your opinion.wat do you think

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

When you add up the potential to multiply by 100, what do you think? wink

3. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

And If I used high paying keywords in my high paying keywords hub about high paying keywords several times in the first paragraph and then added high paying keywords another time or even high paying keywords instead I think it might seem as though I was stuffing the phrase "high paying keywords. lol

1. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That had an hypnotizing effect http://i40.tinypic.com/2ludyt0.jpg I'll go the rest of the day thinking high paying keywords, high paying keywords, high paying keywords...

4. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Im not sure what kind of answer your looking for here.

Yes, the higher the cpc the more you are likely to get for a click.

But the cpc is how much it recommends that YOU BID for a click based on those keywords.

How much you get for that click is likely to be half of the amount. Bear in mind that the cost per click is relative to the competition within the related fields, those clicks are going to be very difficult to compete for.

5. yasmintoo profile image59
    yasmintooposted 7 years ago

I think you try different methods of SEM, give them time to work, analyze the results. Keep using the marketing if it works, throw it out if it doesn't, tweak it, if it seems just okay.

6. 0
    mumthasposted 7 years ago

they work only when it is a secret, when more than 500 people use these words they become low paying ones