jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

URL trackers

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Someone signed up under my tracker but I didn't get the credit as the cookie was to stay in that browser just for 120 mins. Didn't get the credit despite the signup being done within 120 mins. Guess this one is just for the traffic impressions. someone help me.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Help Needed ASAP!

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

If you're the first person to refer the person the tracker cookie lasts for 30 days.

If you're the second person, you get a 120 minute window. If they haven't signed up in that 2 hours then it will revert to the first referrer.

Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanx for the help Darkside. BTW whenever I check which referral cookie is in my browser, its "learn". big_smile

BTW these few persons I am talking about, I was the first person to refer them. Two of them signed up within a few minutes, still no credit to me. The cookie was that 120 minutes one. Can't figure out what to do. HubPages support suck in terms of replying to a request, they are efficient enough to reply in forums though.

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you're the first person to refer them, then the cookie won't be 120 minutes, it'll be 30 days.

Are you saying you're using the referral tracker _learn?

And don't forget, it's about 2am in the morning where HubPages HQ are. So don't expect too much from them. wink

Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol... I was talking about a previous experience of sending them an email.

Well, its all figured out, maybe I am not the first person. Thanx for the help.

No, I am not using learn. I just checked through http://hubpages.com/tracker/ and its in my browser. Guess I read your hubs a lot. tongue

Edit: Now I can see one of the persons I referred in my referrals too. smile

working