500 fans for Sufidreamer!

Jump to Last Post 1-42 of 42 discussions (48 posts)
  1. trish1048 profile image68
    trish1048posted 14 years ago

Congratulations Sufi!!  here's to your next 500 smile

1. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Congrats to my favorite hubber from Greece! smile

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah, he's pretty groovy.

2. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Thanks, Trish - you are a gem smile

You are not too far off yourself - shouldn't be too long before you hit 500 smile

3. Sufidreamer profile image78

Thanks, Emie - hope to see you across here, one day big_smile

Hey Sufi, glad you're here. I saw the news about the flood in Greece, not anywhere near you, I hope.

4. andromida profile image55
    andromidaposted 14 years ago

Congrats sufi.Wish you good luck for the next 500.smile

5. profile image0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 14 years ago

I am so happy for you. Congrats!!

6. Sufidreamer profile image78

No worries, Emie - that was in the North. It has been the wettest year on record and many people have suffered. We live on the side of a mountain, so should have no flooding problems.

Thanks for your concern - I hope that everything is going well in the Philippines smile

Andromida and Useful Knowledge - Cheers, guys. Your kindness is appreciated smile

PS - Andromida is on 98. A couple more fans, please big_smile

You're welcome. Floods here are devastating sometimes but it's kinda hot here now.

Hope you get your 501st fan soon smile.

7. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Congrats to prob the nicest guy on Hubs, I wish I was nice instead of a tosser but hey I am near 500 if ya get the HINT smile

Well done Sufi !!  Happy 500 !

8. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

500...cool!  Congrats!  smile

9. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers for the kind words BC - I need to create 43 alter-egos to get you to 500! I have known many daft Irishmen and they can all get a little silly after a couple of drinks. They also have kind and honest hearts and would lay down their life for a friend.

Good enough for me, ya daft Irish fecker big_smile

Thanks, Tom - only five short of the magic number yourself - sort it out, folks big_smile

10. Amanda Severn profile image94
    Amanda Severnposted 14 years ago

500! That's loads Sufi. Half a thousand in fact! Well done lad!

11. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

w00t! Congratz Sufi!

-raises glass of Raki- in salute to 500 more cheers big_smile

12. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Great Sufi! I'm glad I'm one of them! smile

13. Sufidreamer profile image78

Emie - I hope that you continue enjoying the nice weather. smile

Thanks, Amanda - not often I get called 'lad,' nowadays, so I take that as a compliment! big_smile

Cheers, AIDY - it does sound like a good excuse to break open the Raki........not that I ever needed one tongue

Thanks, Misha - still got a long way to go if I am to catch the Russian meister big_smile

14. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Congratulations, Mr. Sufi.  To one of the nicest people here:  Well deserved!

smile

15. Aya Katz profile image84
    Aya Katzposted 14 years ago

Congratulations, Sufidreamer!

16. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers, Lita - that means a lot. Thanks for all of the support you have given smile

Thanks Aya - I love keeping up with you and Bow smile

17. IntimatEvolution profile image67
    IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years ago

Sufi this is really fantastic!  Great going.smile

18. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Hey congrats Sufi! That's awesome. May you get 500 more. smile

19. Sufidreamer profile image78

Thanks, IE - always good to see an old friend smile

Hi, Pam - still have a long way to go before I catch you up! Looks like you will break the 2000 barrier soon - that will be some party big_smile

20. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

Congrats Sufidreamer, good going big_smile

21. Elena. profile image84
    Elena.posted 14 years ago

Sufi!  Felicidades, amigo!

22. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Oh Congrats!!!!! big_smile

23. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers, Ryan - looking forward to your hundredth Hub smile

Geia Sou, Elena Mou. Eucharisto! :drinkouzosmiley:

Thanks, Julianna - you will be at 1000 soon! smile

24. Shalini Kagal profile image53
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

συγχαρητήρια! - hope I got that right smile
    Glad to be one of them, Sufidreamer!

25. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Yay good job and I'm one of them now big_smile

26. Sufidreamer profile image78

Parakalo, Shalini. Bang on! big_smile

Glad to be one of your fans, too smile

Thanks, crazdwriter - glad to see that you are enjoying Hubpages big_smile

27. DennisBarker profile image61
    DennisBarkerposted 14 years ago

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Thanks for the welcome you gave me here. Its partly the community feel that made me want to stick around. Getting the hang of the traffic generation / google search thing now partly thanks to hubpages. Heres to the next 500. And if you are in the newcastle area at any point I'll buy you a beer.

28. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

It's the northwest charm Sufi. It runs deep within you. All the way to your bones I expect. Congrats, keep it up and here's to the next 500. Though they do start to pinch your liquor once they pool to around the 150 mark wink

29. soni2006 profile image75
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Congratulations Sufi. Best of luck for getting more fans.

30. Sufidreamer profile image78

Thanks, Dennis

I might just take you up on that offer sometime - I had one night out in Newcastle. I remember some floating pub thingy and meeting Tino Asprilla. I can't remember much after that tongue

Glad that you are enjoying Hubpages - we have all learned many things together, which makes it all the more fun.

Cheers, Frogdropping. 150 fans, eh......and I though that it was you stealing my Ouzo and absorbing it through your amphibian skin. Nice to know what's really going on smile

.......wait a minute, you sneaky frog - I see what is going on. You steal my beautiful Ouzo and lay the blame on my fans. Shame on you - I will be setting traps and guarding my stash with a shotgun mad

Cheers Soni - nice avatar - you have been working out

31. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Yea.......... Sufi..... Not a bad hit rate mate!
    1500 Posts = 500 Fans
    Well Done.
    I hope you don't mind.... I referred you to an Insurance Co. who were most impressed with your prospecting %. lol

Take Care.

32. trish1048 profile image68
    trish1048posted 14 years ago

Awww thanks Sufi!  I only have 90 more to go LOL, guess I should get busy and put some hubs out!  smile

33. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

This is not surprising.... you really are a great guy, wonderful writer, and so modest, you, to me are what hub pages is all about, thanks for sticking around on here, we can learn a lot from you.... Just mentioned you on the best hubber thread on forums.... sorry did not say you were the absolute best, but you are way up there......

Give the cat's some extra milk tonight to celebrate..

Love, Kisses and ooooodles of affection

FOR YOU,YOUR WIFE, AND ALL THE LITTLE ONES..XX

34. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers Pearldiver - feel free to refer the insurance company. As long as they are not from Bumbletown - I have heard some sorry tales about insurance-related shenanigans there. big_smile

Go for it, Trish - you know that your fans are waiting smile

Thanks Brenda - you just made me blush. The good thing about Hubpages is that we all learn together - I learn something new every day and that is always a good thing.

The cats are all hiding because we have the mother of all thunderstorms going on - Zeus must be really pissed off with Athena. big_smile

Kisses and big hugs back xx

Hope that you and yours are all doing well and that the work thing has improved for you smile

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this
  35. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Wtg Sufi, you deserve it smile

36. pageantgirl31413 profile image76
    pageantgirl31413posted 14 years ago

Congrats! Hope I can get there at some point.

37. profile image0
    zeenathposted 14 years ago

Congrats

38. Sufidreamer profile image78

Glad that the work is going well, Brenda - it must have been worrying for a while. I don't plan to change, and the same goes for you!

At least today is sunny smile

Cheers, Uninvited - you are one of the Hubbers that provides inspiration to newbies. Thanks for the support and guidance.

Hi pageantgirl - keep writing great Hubs and the fans will come.

Thanks, cosette - you are pretty cool yourself. Not sure if I still have groovy - it went on vacation a long time ago sad

Cheers, zeenath - good to see that you are enjoying the HP experience. smile

39. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I just found this thread. That is a well reserved total Sufidreamer. Congratulations

40. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

Well done Sufi. I just joined myself - a lapse on my part so now it should be 502 smile

41. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

congrats - Sufidreamer - Go get some (ούζο)

42. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers, Earnest and Mark - only a year ago, but it seems an age since we had some titanic threads going in the religion forum. Those were the days, although Ouzo must be given an honourable mention for its part in the mayhem big_smile

Mark - cheers for that! Thanks also for the advice - I have been following your advice on producing commercial hubs and things are starting to look up smile

mtsi098 - you twisted my arm. Not that I ever needed an excuse to drink Ouzo big_smile

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

From one greek to another...enjoy

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)