jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What directories do you use?

1. Gennifer profile image73
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

I know that many people submit their hubs to directories to drive more traffic. I want to try it as well, but frankly speaking, I don't know any. I'll be glad if you share your experience.

Thanking you in anticipation

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

People submit websites to directories, not Hubs.  You can submit Hubs to social bookmarking sites, just be careful - you're not really supposed to promote your own stuff on those sites, you're supposed to be recommending sites you like (by other people).  You can get banned for self-promotion.

2. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Gennifer, I just finished my hub on content sharing websites and article marketing: http://hubpages.com/hub/techniques-stra … -effective
      Enjoy smile

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I am not sure you can submit a hub to directory, directories usually accept the whole sites only.

However, if you are speaking about article directories, there you can submit an article, that has link(s) to your hub(s). But this has to be an unique (at least different from any of your hubs) article.

If this is what you meant, try to start with ezinearticles.com , they are first by a big margin. smile

3. Gennifer profile image73
    Genniferposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot, Misha! I'll try... wink

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It's a spam, Gennifer smile

5. Ronaldos profile image80
    Ronaldosposted 7 years ago

Use eZine or PRLOG. Also try pinging your hubs with pingoat or autopinger. Finally, try free url submission like submit express.

6. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I'm just gearing up to write a hub on this, but here are the places I've discovered so far:

redgage
    shetoldme
    tipdrop
    dofollowdigg
    devhub?

I think they are all dot com. let me know if you discover any more! smile

working