jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can i post links to my blogs?

1. arundreams profile image61
    arundreamsposted 7 years ago

Will that affect my Hubpages account?

1. Appletreedeals profile image83
      Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

maybe you would like to check this hub. it will give you some idea of the do's and don'ts from a real life example.

http://hubpages.com/hub/publishing-cont … se-adwords

2. PhilD41 profile image78
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

You are more than welcome to post links to your blogs in your profile.  You are also welcome to post them in hubs if they are relevant to the article.  There is a limit of two links per domain in a hub though.  You should also know that if you link to the same domain too often (some what of a gray area) it can hurt your hub's scores and your hubber score.  I guess you could refer people to your blogs in the forums, if relevant, but your run the risk of being flagged as a spammer.

In short, this isn't simply a place to promote your self, but a place to write.  The best place for promotion is in your profile.  If you are an active member of the community then people will be viewing your profile and you can safely take the liberty of linking to relevant information at times too.

This is my understanding.  I am sure if you did a few searches there are some official and non-official hubs on the subject.

3. Ladybird33 profile image73
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

PhilD41, you are correct in your statement

4. arundreams profile image61
    arundreamsposted 7 years ago

thank you for sharing the info.

5. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Honestly reading the TOS and the rules along with some great hubs you will find all the answers you need.

Asking is okay but sometimes these questions just get so repetitive